Every self-respecting protest movement has at least one manifesto. Here is a first attempt to write one for Universal Athletics. Suggestions for improvements are appreciated.
1. Value God, your family and yourself above any sport.
2. Participate in sports and athletics that you find fun and keep you fit.
3. Cooperative sports are to be preferred to competitive sports.
4. Sportsmanship is the moral essence of the Athletes.
5. Many if not most competitive teams are wealth extraction organizations.
6. Team loyalty is nonsense, and pits your interests against those of a team.
7. Avoid sports related and other branded merchandise.
8: Exercising and playing is better than than watching others exercise and play.